The National Association for Continuing Education (NACE)
NY, NY, US - Location: Remote - based in the northeast preferred
The CME Business Development Director role is a challenging new role during a very exciting time of business growth at NACE. There are exceptional opportunities for sales growth, professional development, and performance-driven compensation. The CME Business Development Director collaborates with the VP of Business Development and Strategy and the Chief Medical Officer to identify and pursue new business opportunities, will provide outstanding client service, and grow business in existing accounts. A strong sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and perseverance are key personal attributes critical to success in this role.
Team up with our experienced team of medical education professionals in our warm and friendly environment.
Learn more and apply
- Building strong and lasting relationships with grant decision makers at pharmaceutical companies, and non-profits of all sizes to achieve sales goals
- Monitoring and evaluation of the competitive landscape that provides actionable strategic insights
- Maximizing customer satisfaction and loyalty to drive ongoing sales growth and high rates of renewal
- Work closely with NACE medical director to design, write and submit grants for your clients
- Ability to travel overnight as needed, up to several days each month