Here are 12 compelling reasons...
- Network with your colleagues
- Receive updates on current scholarship and research in CME/CPD
- Learn how to create more scholarly programming
- Learn how to design an outcomes-based program evaluation
- Advance your leadership abilities
- Join an “incubator” group to discuss advancements in CME/CPD
- Pandemic-proof your program
- Help to build a culture of inclusivity and belonging
- Access global ideas to solve local problems
- Become a visionary---be inspired, renew your imagination, and get creative
- Engage in outreach---link your program to local community public health initiatives
- Get support and give support (achieve personal well-being and resiliency)
Register TODAY for the SACME Annual Meeting! Go to sacme.org/Annual-Meeting.