UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
Salary Range: $2513.60 to $5141.60 Bi-weekly (salary grade 23)
Final Filing Date: 04/30/2019
The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Project Manager will oversee a number of strategic initiatives and courses designed to propel UC Davis Health to meet the changing demands within health education and consumers of continuing medical education. This position will manage a portfolio of programs comprised of numerous courses relevant to faculty development, regional/community needs, maintenance of clinical certification (MOC) and other initiatives that lead practitioners to clinical changes in practice and patient outcomes.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at: http://220.127.116.11/counter.php?id=158167
Requisition number #055771
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
- Extensive experience with project management and policy analysis with leadership experience and/or skills to design, implement and monitor complex projects.
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of medical/health professions education.
- Experience negotiating and leading new concepts for advancing organizational change applying discretion and diplomacy.
- Experience working with accrediting bodies with understanding of standards, regulations and policies and experience integrating.
- Experience in developing strategic direction and parcel objectives into short-term tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required to prepare reports, project plans, and presentations.
- Experience with word processing, presentation software, spreadsheets, databases, and internet.
- Advanced analytical skills to effectively understand healthcare educational programs, to manage administrative and fiscal information.
- Knowledge of common organization-specific, educational research-specific and other computer application programs.
- Strong skills and/or experience in analyzing, researching and synthesizing large amounts of data for preparing sound and relevant proposals / analyses.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in education or related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Internal understanding of UC Davis Health System and/or a deep appreciation for matrix organizations.
- Demonstrated understanding of health systems and community health delivery necessary to provide change management support and effectively support the operational adjustments necessary to a variety of educational delivery methods.
- Must be able to work extra hours (nights and weekends) on occasion.
- Ability to ambulate between buildings across the UC Davis Health campus
- Occasional travel required
- Valid California Driver's License
- THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT