Thomas Jefferson University Office of Continuing Professional Development
Qualifications: Masters degree and significant related experience.
- Oversees the maintenance and implementation of Jefferson’s evolving Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accreditation systems.
- Responsible for interpretation of and compliance with relevant national regulatory and University standards relating to continuing professional education.
- Provides expert advice and consultation to CPD staff , activity faculty /planners, and clients in the areas of needs assessments, learning design and objectives, evaluation and outcomes design, grant proposals and implementation, accreditation regulations interpretation, in accordance with national CE/CPD/IPCE requirements and adult education theory
- Directs, manages and/or implements selected CE related projects primarily focused on interprofessional, web-based and innovative educational designs that advance Jefferson’s portfolio of CE activities
- Oversees use of and improvements to departmental Learning Management System (LMS) and other related systems
Click here to apply and search for Job ID: 9232206