Thomas Jefferson University Office of Continuing Professional Development
Qualifications: Doctoral degree and extensive related experience.
- Oversees and advances Jefferson’s evolving Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accreditation systems and accredited continuing healthcare education activities across the Enterprise.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with relevant national regulatory and University standards relating to continuing professional education.
- Oversees the work of Office of CPD to develop and implement Jefferson-sponsored CPD activities across the Enterprise.
- Oversees Office of CPD administrative functions, including personnel, budgeting, reporting, learning management system, etc.
- Develops and implements short and long range strategic plans for the Office of CPD, congruent with the mission of the institution.
Click here to apply and search for Job ID: 9232818